Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot connect roku2 to my WiFi network. I can connect my…

Customer Question
I cannot connect roku2...

I cannot connect roku2 to my WiFi network

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, I can connect my voip phone in the same room where my roku2 is located

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your ROKU2 and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had one smart tv connected in the same room and I did not seem to make my smart tv to work either

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I wonder if you have any experience connecting Roku2 to my private network. I seem to have typed these questions more than once thus my question on your experience with streaming devices ?
What is the origin for a $ 26 charge?.

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-**** to discuss billing