Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Myname is Rynders and in July last year I moved to a newer…

Customer Question
HI, Myname is*****...

HI, Myname is***** and in July last year I moved to a newer house in the same area of Florida. It Has been a busy 6 months for me and I am only now asking for help in re-connecting Roku to my TV. Right now it is disconnected and I don't have an Idea of what to do to re-connect. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

Where is the model #?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I only have one TV. Comcast (from whom I buy my internet connection -- at an outrageous rate -- set up the TV and connected me to One channel (their own of course). It is about time I got the services I have been paying for to Roku and several other channels through Roku since July.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Hoe patient I have been.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the roku model?