Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Home screens for hulu and amazon do not display pics of

Customer Question
Home screens for hulu...

Home screens for hulu and amazon do not display pics of video selections. you have to click on blank squares to see description of movie or video. once blank square clicked on it does go to description and options. It is quite annoying not being able to see choices on play lists , available shows etc.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

First shows pic of city buildings hdmi screen when home botton pushed shows squares of available channels.ie netflix, hulu, amazon etc

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Both

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Is it a Roku device we are talking about here?

Roku 1
are you going to answer my question ?

Thanks for the info, it seems Roku device internal problem.

- Have you tried to disconnect Roku power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Worked , seems since I pay for Roqu subscription , 26 a month to tell me to unplug and replug device is ridiculous. I will not need this service

OK, so the problem is now resolved, is this correct?

Not sure why my efforts are not being appreciated to help you out

Do appreciate help , but not to the tune of $26 per mo. Would be much cheaper to ditch Roku and go with provider offering FREE help. If problems arise in future unplugging won't solve I will do just that.

If you're talking about monthly subscription/ membership charges then contact customer service(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks