Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Password carroll630 not working. Tosahiba. Just hook hdmi…

Customer Question
Password ***** not working ...

Password ***** not working

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Tosahiba

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba media player?

Just hook hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

new password ***** did not work either Can ti it be hdmi connect on Toshiba tv

New password ***** what exactly?