Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a rook which I use for almost all TV. It has recently…

Customer Question
I have a rook...

I have a rook which I use for almost all TV. It has recently gone into "stretch" mode which puts about 5% of the picture on each side off the screen. How do I change it back? I've tried every setting I can find.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Visio, one year old. I'd have to look at the back to get the model #, but it has settings for several HDMI ports and also for a DVD player, and all of those have the screen on "normal". Stretch is only on the ROKU. Rook above was a typo.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, is microsoft office the ROKU expert?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model of your roku?