Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Love slingbox but lately making me, Have it on mac and each…

Customer Question
Second opinion] love slingbox...

Second opinion] love slingbox but lately making me nuts, Have it on mac and each time I try and connect it tells me an error and to check to see if my tv is online etc....answer is it is...now what?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Gisve me a second

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I have a new mac/pro ipad and believe operating system is latest. Have had slingbox for a number of years. Use it with great success including unfortuate tinme lag, in Israel. Live in NYC. Plan to return to Israel shortly and wanted to make sure thing working before I left. That is the core of my latest bout with insanity./...can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I lhave the address of the local insane anyslum

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Had no success whatever with your system and former agent. Tried reset and beyond that he had no other suggestions. Reset did not work, by the way

If a factory reset did not work then you will need to return the Slingbox for a repair/replacement.