Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Don't know password. Roku 1 yr emerson tv 3 yr lost wifi…

Customer Question
Don't know password Technician's...

Don't know password

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku 1 yr emerson tv 3 yr lost wifi when restored cant get netflix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Evidently my password ***** another time wnen I lost wifi signal but I don't remember im not very coputer smart

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please let me know if you have any computer that is connected to your WiFi?