Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku will not connect. Comes saying wireless instead of

Customer Question
Roku will not connect...

Roku will not connect. Comes saying wireless instead of internet. How do i change it?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes. The usual panel. Saying to connect

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Both. Connected to HDM1 and to a power bar which is turned on.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No we do not need help. We solved the problem on our own. Thank You.