Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I broke the tab on the battery box cover on my Roku

Customer Question
Hi, I broke the...

Hi, I broke the tab on the battery box cover on my Roku Premiere+ and have scoured your site and the net and can not find a replacement for it. Can you help me with this? Thanks in advance!!! Ken Campagna

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Premiere+

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I am not sure what you are asking.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Which "tab" are you referring to?

The tab that keeps the battery cover in place.

Unfortunately, that is not a part that you can buy separately.

You can use a workaround and use tape instead to keep it closed.