Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Well its busted i am trying to find out if they will replace…

Customer Question
Well its busted i...

Well its busted i am trying to find out if they will replace it

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Its a tcl roku tv its 4 mo old

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

4 months old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We leaned it foward trying to hook head phones up it busted screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Thats it we leaned it forward the front cracked

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

ROKU has a 30 day warranty but you can request an exception a return and I have seen them grant them all the time.

Click here: https://support.roku.com/article/208757058-step-by-step-instructions-for-returns-and-warranty-replacements

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.