Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It's not the tv but the record player do you answr re. It'

Customer Question
It's not the tv...

It's not the tv but the record player do you answr re

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It' not the tv but a rec player

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It's not thhe tv but a cassette player. Do you know anything about cassette players, or can you tell me who does? Thank you very much Ken McDonald.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It is an old combo dvd/vhs, and it plays well it's just when playing vhs it plays very well but during the video the tv screen goes blue for about 1 - 3 seconds do you think you will be able th help me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.