Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been trying to set the roku up since Christmas and I…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to set the roku up since Christmas and I keep getting stuck when it comes to choosing my network.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ct379A575890

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Getting it setup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

N0

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.