Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just bought an Element Roku TV, but can't get it hooked up…

Customer Question
Just bought an Element...

Just bought an Element Roku TV, but can't get it hooked up to my cable.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I have a new 50" Roku TV, the Roku is built into the TV. How do I hook the TV up to cable??

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I think it is included in the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the Element?

How are you connected to Cable (cable box, direct cable from wall to TV, etc.)

What exactly do you see on the TV screen right now?

Just wondering if you needed help here??

I am at work, but will get back to you tomorrow with the information you are asking for. Thank you.

Okay thanks- sounds good!