Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old dvd. Panasonic dma ez48w. Nothing-I have not…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old dvd

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Panasonic dma ez48w

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

Nothing-I have not hooked up electrical connection-no other type wanted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Only want to use electric connection for cd's and will have to order plug

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you need help with?
I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question. Do you need to know how to hook it up to listen to music?