Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I am unable to connect to Direct tv now. It asks for my

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to connect to Direct tv now. It asks for my e-mail and password, then it does not recognize me. I have a roku up stairs, and it connect s fine

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure, the phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It works fine upsatirs with the same password ***** e-mail

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician