Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't get my room working. Think it won't connect with my…

Customer Question
Can't get my room...

Can't get my room working. Think it won't connect with my WiFi??

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, I seem to have good signal

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No. I just arrived at our vacation home and plugged everything in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I look forward to helping you today.

Which device are you having troubles with connecting the WiFi?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

My Roku device.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless modem or router?

Xfinity. Technicolor. (??)
Model: DPC3941T

Instead of calling you, may I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Call me.

I am sorry, but I am able to make calls out now. I don't understand how a phone call will help. I will go ahead and opt out of the task and allow someone to call you. Is that okay?

Ok. What do I do next?

The next expert will contact you once they pick this up.

Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started

I am the expert who talked to you earlier today. I hope everything works better for you going forward.

My last question is were you able to get the remote for your living room tv to work? If not please let me know the tv model and I will send you suggestions of where you can purchase replacement.