Recorders and Players

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I cant get a connection on my roku 1 I have rebooted
Richard, IT Manager
I cant get a connection on my roku 1 I have rebooted everything but it wont connect. my laptop is working ok. what could be the problem? … read more
My roku won't connect with my wi-fi. The stick that connects
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
my roku won't connect with my wi-fi JA: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device? Customer: yes JA: Have you tried restarting both your digit… read more
I have 2 ROKU Premiere + units; They both occasionally drop
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
I have 2 ROKU Premiere + units; They both occasionally drop out Audio, Video is OK but no Audio. Fix is unplug and reboot. Very annoying. Can you help? … read more
Recently when I've gone to use roku it's not on the network
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Recently when I've gone to use roku it's not on the network and I have to turn off the modem, etc and then it comes back on. Is this a Comcast problem (my carrier)? … read more
I just plugged my ROKU in and can't get a connection. I
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
I just plugged my ROKU in and can't get a connection. I moved it from my summer home where it was working fine. All I get is the big ROKU letters and then the screen goes dark (with some static noises… read more
Roku TV unable to connect to the internet. WiFi does show up
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Roku TV unable to connect to the internet. WiFi does show up and says it is connected with excellent signal but does not connect. Did a factory reset and now cant get to home screen and does not updat… read more
Our Roku plays everything, Netflix, Roku, and the audio on
Harry, electronics technician
Hello Pearl, our Roku plays everything, Netflix, Roku, and the audio on JW.ORG, but it doesn't retrieve any of the videos on JW.ORG. I've unplugged our internet and the TV and it's still not working. … read more
I have the TCL Roku TV. I can't get it to connect it says...
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I have the TCL Roku TV. I can't get it to connect it says... But when I check my network my Wi-Fi signal is excellent I have 6 channels and the prompt says that I am connected but YouTube won't connec… read more
I shut down everything (router, etc) per the FBI warning.
Harry, electronics technician
I shut down everything (router, etc) per the FBI warning. Now my Roku doesn't work. just the google pictures. Can't get to Home. … read more
Won't connect to internet. Signal good, cannot connect to
Richard, IT Manager
Yes, tried everything. My roku is kind of old, but always works … read more
I can't connect - I get an error 14.12. I don't know - it is
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I had spectrum out this morning to check my connections and I have a strong internet connection - I have done most everything in the Roku Customer Service help site. … read more
I cant get my Roku or work or access HBO ect. Im on a IPAD -
Josh, It Support Specialist
Im on a IPAD - our internet is ok. I just reactivated our device because the account was cancelled while I was on vacation … read more
Traveling with the roku express+. It will not connect to the
Harry, electronics technician
traveling with the roku express+. It will not connect to the wi fi in this location. Signal is good on my phone and this computer. HDMI hook up to television is good. Wireless service is Broadband, I … read more
It says we have no connection and to set up an Internet
Harry, electronics technician
It says we have no connection and to set up an Internet connection. It had been working fine for months, and then stopped. We went to Wireless, but it says it can find no networks. What do we do? … read more
I have a Roku device that we use to watch Netflix and other
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
HI: I have a Roku device that we use to watch Netflix and other programs through our TV. At times it seems our Wi-Fi strength goes in and out. Often, we can hear the program but the screen is lavender… read more
My roku will not connect to my internet. Model # is 2050x
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
model # is 2050x and serial # is JOA12Do11603. I'm not sure how old … read more
I cannot get my roku to connect to my local network, Roku
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
I cannot get my roku to connect to my local network … read more
The tv is fine, thanks. It's the Blu-Ray player I am having
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
The tv is fine, thanks. It's the Blu-Ray player I am having trouble with. … read more