Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku isn’t responding to the control stick or it responds…

Customer Question
My Roku isn’t responding...

My Roku isn’t responding to the control stick or it responds erratically. I’ve changed batteries, same result.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

360x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Netflix and amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes thank you, ***** ***** isn’t one that lets me download programs. Is there another devise I need?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know