Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot get it back to regular tv. Go to hdmi1 and it flips…

Customer Question
Cannot get it back...

Cannot get it back to regular tv. Go to hdmi1 and it flips back to hdmi2 and roku

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Search grid for hulu

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet and cable to tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, never ran into this before

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model number of the tv?
What do you have connected to hdmi1?