Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm not sure which code I'm supposed to put in, my wifi code…

Customer Question
I'm not sure which...

I'm not sure which code I'm supposed to put in, my wifi code or the original wifi setup code?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes,I have a Mac and it's my current wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the device that you are trying to connect?