Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a hh 248B. call I play CD on it. The speakers are…

Customer Question
I have a hh...

I have a hh scott 248B. call I play CD on it

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

The speakers are aztec the sound comes from the 248B

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I have tried plugging the cd player in a number of locations on the back, but there is no plug in for cd

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I cannot find any equipment using "hh scott 248B"

Please double check the make/model of the unit

Just cancel everything