Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No signal. Element 2017. My son in law set up then I went to…

Customer Question
Element 2017 Technician's Assistant:...

Element 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

My son in law set up then I went to use roku and netflix and all I get is no signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I fix this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the Element set?

Also, which Roku model do you have and which HDMI port on the TV is it plugged into?

081721901158
roku streaming stick

That is a serial for the TV. The model number will appear something like this:

ELEFW328

Please get that. Also which HDMI port on the TV is Roku plugged into?

no I am not paying $26.00 for information I should get for free

I'm not sure why you would think this is free- we are not Element or Roku, and I'm not sending that phone call offer. Since you're not wanting to credit me for working with you, I will opt out.

NO NO NO
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.