Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get the sugar bowl through ROKU. Just bought this…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the sugar bowl through ROKU. Just bought this about an hour ago for this purpose. Tell me how to do this.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I have the streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tried espn sports, cbs, and abc. The notation said these channels had not yet been added.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to watch the rest of the Sugar bowl. Thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician