Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to play my ipod on a docking station where do i plug…

Customer Question
Hi i want to...

Hi i want to play my ipod on a docking station where do i plug it in

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Im not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I brought a plug that went from my ipod to docking station, but now it said its only a charger

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

PKMV2zP/A is that the serial number

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

thank you

What is the make/model of the docking station?

im not sure but i have brought a cable with female end other end plugs into ipod

Without that information, I cannot assist you.

thank you good bye

Please reply back here when you have that information