Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I buy a new tv create an roque account they are asking me a…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** buy a new tv create an roque account they are asking me a roque pin

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I don’t have

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It’s bran new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It’s hitachi rocku tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want the Roku pin

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello Dhiraj, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Do you an active account with Roku.com and can login to it by PC or tab etc?

Ya
I am not happy with your answer I need my money back

No problem, I haven't posted the answer yet, however, contact customer service via help link on the main page of the website for any billing/ refund issue

Thanks