Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My credit card has expired and my payment was not taken

Customer Question
My credit card has...

My credit card has expired and my payment was not taken today. I tried to put a new card in, but it won't accept the payment

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Ps vue we have had it for 3 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

We keep put in the new code to acitvate, but it says it wont take our payment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.