Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My problem is i have pought songs cannot get them to go to…

Customer Question
HI IM Steven my...

HI IM Steven my problem is i have pought songs cannot get them to go to my ipod tuch

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

I dont rember I got befor the removed cancer from my brain about two years or so

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I have unistalled it reinstalled it teiis me the path im trying to use is not avalable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

On my libaryberypage it no longers has songs to pull up my songs

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry that ok I go to sleep often they removed cancer from my brain for a wile they wont let me drive ha ha I can not get my iTunes account to download new music to my ipod nanu also on my iTunes it no longer alouse me to listen to music from my computer I have trubeis speaking also

Do you have iTunes installed?

I paid yesterday and also today
i would like for some one to help i spent enough money to by a new computer

Do you have iTunes installed?

i don't to tell you that im not happy with you i would like some one to point me in the right direction i have a lot of time to do nothingthank

Unfortunately, it can take more than 1-2 minutes to see your reply and type a response back. We are only human technicians here and will need time to view your response and type a reply back to you.