Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I am installing roku premiere to my sony tv cant figure what…

Customer Question
I am installing roku...

I am installing roku premiere to my sony tv cant figure what to do next

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your Roku? Is there anything at all displayed?

I ve already put the internet password ***** then it wants me to put product info in but I am unsure my next step the screen now is showing "more options"

Technician's Assistant: Is your Roku connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Yes both

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 1 month ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I understand that you are trying to set up a roku player
How far have you gone through the set up process?
Louie, Technician