Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get mu ROKU 3 to work. It worked well up to two…

Customer Question
I cannot get mu...

I cannot get mu ROKU 3 to work. It worked well up to two weeks ago. When I turn it on the TV screen turns blue and a message saying "Not Support" appears. Can you send a refresh signal

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

When I unplug the ROKU power cord and replug it the ROKU Icon appears then the screen goes black then blue and the message appears again

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Its connected to both.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer,
What is the model of tv that the roku is plugged into?
How long have you owned this?
Its plugged in to a Vizio tv and I have had the ROKU for more than a year.
Not interested in spending 26 dollars. Have a great day.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know