Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is telling me it can not hook up to my Wifi, However I…

Customer Question
It is telling me...

It is telling me it can not hook up to my Wifi, However I know my password ***** ***** I did note that when we purchased it today at Walmart they did not remove censor on box. not sure if they were supposed to or not. An alarm went off when we cut the small cable wire. I do have proof of purchase. Could that be the prpblem?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Roku Express+ is what I purchased today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Got both cables hooked up ..power cable (usb) to outlet.....HDMI hooked to #2, Was in setup, answered language/English, then chose my Wifi/Century Link and entered PW, It has error code 014.12

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Do you happen to have any other devices using the router?
I do not agree with this charge
You led me to believe this was Roku
Please reimburse these charges or i will call my bank plus give u horrible reviews