Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just setup my Roku everything seems ok but how do i go back…

Customer Question
Just setup my Roku...

Just setup my Roku everything seems ok but how do i go back to my

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Tv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

It wont shut down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just some help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model of the roku in question?
does the light always stay on it does shut down
have to use my old remote to change hdmi numbers
Roku usually stays on at all time. You should be shutting the tv off or switch the input to tv or other devices. During non us time, the device stays on and consume low power to keep updates