Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a question regarding audio output on my Jensen tv/dvd…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question regarding audio output on my Jensen tv/dvd combo

Technician's Assistant: What Jensen model do you have? How old is it?

It is new. Model JE1914dvdc instaleed on my sailboat.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. TV menu works. My only problem (thus far) is I can't get any sound out of headphone jack. I hear dialogue much better with headphones and can't get them to work at all. They work fine with my phone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

How can I help you?