Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am behind the times on tech, i am matt from stl. Sport mp3…

Customer Question
Hi, i am behind...

Hi, i am behind the times on tech, i am matt from stl

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Sport mp3 player, windows media player

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Windows Media Player?

3 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Windows Media Player?

Just trying to get to know anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

This player has so few buttons that i just dont know what to do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know