Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im looking for help in Accessing NBC sports Gold through…

Customer Question
Im looking for help...

Im looking for help in Accessing NBC sports Gold through Roku. Specifically I want to watch Mancheter City v Watford on NBC Gold around 1 PM tomorrow. I am a Roku Subscriber

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Hold on please, its in the next room

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

It shows Roku 2 I have watchwd lots of programs through Roku including Acorn, Netflix, PBS, Hulu etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really but I'm not much of a techie

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I do. The match starts at 1:00 PM MST Tuesday Jan 2