AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 10 years of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I do not know my roku 4 digit pin, about 2 years old, tried

Customer Question

i do not know my roku 4 digit pin
JA: How old is your Roku?
Customer: about 2 years old
JA: What have you tried so far with your Roku?
Customer: tried to sign up for hbo but got stopped when it asked for pin. a friend set it up and does not remember pin help
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 8 months ago.

Use my instructions below to reset your 4 digit PIN for your Roku. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

• Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  • If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account. (If you forgot your Roku account password, click here)
  • Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  • Choose your PIN preference from the choices.
  • Select Save Changes

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,