Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I do not know my roku 4 digit pin, about 2 years old, tried…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know my roku 4 digit pin

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

About 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

Tried to sign up for hbo but got stopped when it asked for pin. a friend set it up and does not remember pin help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: AnswersByEric, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service

Use my instructions below to reset your 4 digit PIN for your Roku. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

• Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  • If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account. (If you forgot your Roku account password, click here)
  • Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  • Choose your PIN preference from the choices.
  • Select Save Changes

.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,