Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

A notice came on last saying something about my favorite…

Customer Question
A notice came on...

A notice came on last saying something about my favorite cable channels were moved somewhere and I can't find them.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia roku tv. A out2 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. My other tv still has them everything else works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

At10 p.m. last night. Nothing everything was working fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.