Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I reboot? I bought unit 1 1/2 mos ago. All of s

Customer Question
sudden unit stopped playing in...
How do I reboot? I bought unit 1 1/2 mos ago. All of s sudden unit stopped playing in middle of lightly used CD. States CD unplayable with all CDs. Removed from power 10 secs but didnt help. It ttied to reset but to no avail
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I sm getting ready to send it back

What is the make/model of the unit?