Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need help with roku streaming stick. Cannot get it to go.

Customer Question
Need help with roku...

Need help with roku streaming stick. Cannot get it to go. Tech challenged old lady

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku streaming stick 3800R

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Thought we had it installed. Made it to opening an account and choosing channels. Screen on tv is stuck with get a new code. Had already done that and opened account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Have already given roku a credit card etc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Can you please login to your Roku account through computer or tab etc to assist you further?