Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku is attached to a smart t.v., purchased in 2014. Of a…

Customer Question
My roku is attached...

My roku is attached to a smart t.v., purchased in 2014. Of a sudden the following problem emerged--when the roku window appears my remote appears to be frozen--I can't move e.g. to netflix or to amazon or to any other choices. This has only occurred within the past three days. I have replaced the batteries in the remote.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes, the regular roku window appears

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is connected the the T.V

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to reboot the roku player be disconneting the power cord .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Which Roku model do you have (example: Roku 2, 3, Premiere, etc.)?

Or can you at least tell me if this is a box or a Roku stick?