Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I hookup my new roku and take the off? I am not sure…

Customer Question
How do I hookup...

How do I hookup my new roku and take the cox off?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I am not sure I think it is a streaming device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you mean?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of your TV?

Which model Roku did you purchase?

Do you have the original TV remote?

Which model Roku did you purchase?

Do you have the original TV remote?

I replied to you less than a minute after you posted your question, and have been available that whole time to help you. Please don't post more duplicates of the same question- simply reply back here on this page.

it is a streaming stick can not find a number on the stick model number on the tv is 47pfl7422d737 it is a phillips hd tv

Thank you! Now, DO YOU have the original TV remote please?

Are you still with me here?

If you need help simply reply back, this takes communication to solve. I can help but this relies on your ability to reply back to me.