Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Forgot my activation code. Dell 9 months old. It will run,

Customer Question
Forgot my activation code ...

Forgot my activation code

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Dell 9 months old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

It will run, but I can't buy some movies

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't afford a lot of money, 80 years old and grandkids are upset

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.