Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Memorex Compact disk and i don't know how to make…

Customer Question
I have a Memorex...

I have a Memorex Compact disk and i don't know how to make it work!!!

Technician's Assistant: What Memorex model do you have? How old is it?

2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cannot turn it on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

There's the "Open, Close" button, then 4 buttons together; ESP,MODE,PROG, i<<

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.