Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm getting a no signal message when I try to open my Roku.

Customer Question
I'm getting a no...

I'm getting a no signal message when I try to open my Roku. I get a title page but ten loose signal.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Just trying to turn it on. I disconnected the power and waited a minute and plugged it back in.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please try a hard reset of the Roku. To do this locate the tiny pinhole underneath the power cord inlet on the Roku. Use a paperclip and press and hold the button for 8 seconds and release. The Roku letters will appear on the screen and you will then be prompted to set the Roku up as if it were new. Please let me know what happens once you try those steps.