Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where do I find the link code for my tv. It is a visio tv.

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find the link code for my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a visio tv. model #e321vl

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works. I haven't run in to any other problems but my daughter hooks everything up for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

This TV doesn't have any Smart TV features for any link procedure. What device are you looking for a link code for? Please elaborate on what is connected to it (example: Roku, etc.)?

Simply send a reply back if you need help.

I am trying to hook up a roku express

Okay, so you've run the setup on the Roku and are being asked for a code right now on the TV screen?

Please tell me how far you've gotten. The link code is not on the TV.

You get the Link Code from the Roku itself when you're performing the setup on your TV. The Roku setup software displays the link code not the TV.

Again- the code has nothing to do with the TV it's generated by the Roku when you're running through the setup on your TV screen. Once you get the code, then you go to the link below and enter it to activate your Roku:

https://my.roku.com/link

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

I'm here waiting for your reply to let me know if you needed anything further? Please reply and let me know.