Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have bought a tiki steaming stick to use at beach and can…

Customer Question
I have bought a...

I have bought a tiki steaming stick to use at beach and can not get my url or 59xm codes. I have some but do not show on setup. I have and account in Dacula Ga thought it could be used here. Have got to this step and can go no further. Sorry not very good with this in my 70s. Help

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Do Phillips tv, Cox’s cable and had to unplug hdmi cable for tv to put in stock. Oh goodness

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

Have no idea. Condo I rent every year for 3 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

On Ruku

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

I was setting this up and got to part where you put in it’ll # codes and can not get further. They have ruku on another tv in condo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do not know enough to ask. The other one works without unplugging cable just change imports. Very confusing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.