Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We purchased a Roku and installed it,no problem we were not…

Customer Question
We purchased a Roku...

We purchased a Roku and installed it,no problem we were not satisfied so we disconnected and now we are trying to go back to our own direct tv and we can't,what can we do?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Streaming Stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

We ad no trouble connecting it,not happy with it so we totally disconnected now we cannot watch anything on our tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Where exactly are you getting stuck trying to go back to DirecTv?

What's the model number off the back of your TV?

How is the DirecTv box connected to the set?

Are you having problems replying?