Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Setup a room acct. Samsung tv 6or7yrs old. Samsung tv is…

Customer Question
Setup a room acct. ...

Setup a room acct.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Samsung tv 6or7yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 6OR7YRS?

Samsung tv is about 6 or 7 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 6OR7YRS? What happened right before this?

I just purchased my roku and want to connect to tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need to setup an account?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes, you will need to set up a Roku account at www.roku.com/us

Click the link to sign in, then go to 'Create Account'.

You will then need to fill in the email address you want to use and the password ***** the Roku account.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.