Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Roku becuase of a donation to PBS but am unable to…

Customer Question
I have Roku becuase...

I have Roku becuase of a donation to PBS but am unable to search to see the shows on PBS that I want. For example Robert Costa's yesterdays Washington week in review Also not able to play the new Victoria, says I ahve to have passport. I thought I had passport.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes, THere are the choices PBS, TED, etc. I pick PBS and see NEWS hour hten want to see somthieng elese and do not get it.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I am watching on the TV. I use the Roku controller.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

THE three related questions I wrote at the beginning.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
can you call me? I do not know what sukpporting documents you need.
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry,
The e-mail answer said that the anwer is there and I have paid $30. However, he had no answer. Your web page say that I do not have to pay if not satisfied with answer. Will I am not satisfied and had asked to be withdrawn before receiving todays any answer.Now my reponse is omitted from your list, and I am giving the lie that MY ANSWER IS HERE. However, there is no answer. Please credit my credit card with the $30.00.Now Harry is asking me if i still need help when no answer was received. Please return the money and we can both forget about my interest in getting the answer from you.Have a Happy New Year.Judy