Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought roku express+, I am trying to get some youtube…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is Gnasse; I just bought roku express+, I am trying to get some youtube channel. I was asked to register online. What do I need to do at this point?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Everything is connected and works fine, I cannot access channel. It show a blank screen. When I followed the instructions. I am asked to register.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, I just need to access some free youtube channel.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.