Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there a replaceable fuse in a DVS 11 player. TEACcombo…

Customer Question
Is there a replaceable...

Is there a replaceable fuse in a DVS 11 player

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

TEACcombo player model DVS11 more than 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DVS11?

Pluging into another power point

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

pulled it apart and found it myself