Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to set up acct for new roku. Express. Plugged in on…

Customer Question
Need to set up...

Need to set up acct for new roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Plugged in on screen steps 1-5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how does it connect to acct I dont have

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer.
We are independent online expert provider.
I will be happy to help you with your question.
It looks like you are trying to set up a new roku system.
During the on screen set up, the screen would have displayed a code with 5 letters. Please write them down and then go to your computer and search for www.my.roku.com
You will need an email and credit card to complete roku account and have your device activated.
If you need more help, please let me know and we can schedule a phone call